Protect your investment with the TransArmor® Solution.
The First Data® TransArmor® solution protects your business from risk and fraud. This advanced security technology addresses concerns over card data protection and storage, and the rising cost and complexity of PCI compliance. The TransArmor Solution combines the flexibility of software- or hardware-based encryption with random-number tokenization technology. This protects customer payment card data and prevents it from entering your systems.
The TransArmor solution replaces card data with a randomly assigned number, called a 'token'. You never need to store the actual card numbers from the transactions you process. This minimizes risk by reducing the scope of PCI compliance, and shifts the burden of protecting cardholder data from you to First Data. You can still use the 'token' for other business and sales functions such as returns, sales reports, and analysis.
- Can reduce the scope of annual PCI audits by as much as 80%
- Can reduce the time PCI compliance requires by as much as 50%
- Minimizes IT resource allocation to implement-enabling businesses to maintain focus on broader business initiatives.
- Works with First Data, VeriFone and other terminals or point-of-sale systems and can be applied across brick-and-click environments
- No new hardware in most cases
- No changes to back-end IT systems
- No employee training
- Solution from the market leaders in payments