The Big Game is coming and your restaurant will be busy. How can you
capitalize on what is almost considered a national holiday? The Super Bowl is
a great opportunity to increase profits and showcase your restaurant so
customers will want to return even after the big game is over
1. Plan your menu: Offer special menu items that are popular for the Super Bowl, such as wings, burgers, and pizza. Make sure you have enough ingredients on hand to meet demand.
2. Promote your specials: Use social media and other marketing channels to promote your specials and encourage customers to make a reservation. Offer discounts or promotions to entice customers to visit your restaurant during the game.
3. Prepare your staff: Train your staff on the specials, menu items, and promotions you are offering. Make sure they are familiar with the event and know how to handle an increase in customers.
4. Create a festive atmosphere: Decorate your restaurant with team colors and other Super Bowl-themed decorations to create a festive atmosphere for customers. Consider hosting a viewing party for customers who want to watch the game at your restaurant.
5. Plan for contingencies: Anticipate any potential problems that may arise during the game and have contingency plans in place to deal with them. This may include having extra staff on hand to handle an increase in customers, or having backup equipment in case of technical difficulties.
6. Stock up on supplies: Make sure you have enough plates, napkins, silverware, and other supplies on hand to meet demand. Consider using disposable items to make cleanup easier.
7. Offer takeout options: Many customers may prefer to take their food to go and watch the game from home. Offer takeout options and consider offering delivery services for customers who want to enjoy your food from the comfort of their own couch.
8. Plan for entertainment: Consider offering a half-time raffle or other games to keep customers entertained during the game. This can help to drive sales and increase customer engagement. 9. Use technology to your advantage: Use social media and other digital tools to
promote your restaurant and reach customers who are interested in the Super
Bowl. Consider using a customer engagement platform to offer discounts and
promotions to customers who visit your restaurant during the game.
10. Be prepared for large crowds: Make sure you have enough seating and
table space to accommodate large crowds, and consider offering outdoor
seating for customers who prefer to enjoy the game in the fresh air.
If you prepare well for the big game your restaurant will be the big winner, no
matter what the score is.